Friday, October 8, 2010

BumGenius 4.0!

I am starting to love my one BumGenius 3.0....the fit is finally working out for my 2 month old chubber and in a nice way!  I recently picked up 2 seconds of the 4.0 at the CottonBabies sale.  I am hoping the snaps make me LOOOVE the BumGenius as much as I want to love them!  I picked up an elemental recently and I would love to add more to my stash, but I'm cheap!  Maybe I can convince myself to pick up some more in the future.

Spreading the love for BumGenius!  I will be posting what I think on my new 4.0's once I get to try them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your #2 follower! :-D
    I saw your post about American Country Designs on their Facebook page and thought I should check you out! This looks like it's going to be a fun blog!
    Stop by and visit me sometime! :-)
    http://childrenchoresandchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete