Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier Review

A few months back, I recieved  Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier to review.  I was sent the Crown Orthodontic Pacifier 0-3 months size.  I was excited to try it out, but unsure how it would go over with my son.  I had recently discovered that a 3 month old baby that is the size of a 6 month old requires a 6 month size pacifier too!  I don't know why that had never crossed my mind.




I boiled the pacifier and gave it to him.  He seemed to like the texture and everything, but he really prefers a larger size nipple now.  I really like this paci and wish he had been able to use it longer, but it just wasn't the right size.  I am kicking myself for not buying one of their teethers & the next size up paci during their Cyber Monday sale because I was really impressed by the quality of this product.

You can see their range of products here:
http://heveababyusa.com/
They have just recently started selling their products in the US!  Made from 100% Natural Rubber.  They are really focused on sustainability & being environmentally friendly.

Please check out their facebook page as well
http://www.facebook.com/heveausa

Writing this blog makes me want to go buy a teether now!

No comments:

Post a Comment